FREE SHIPPING ALL ORDERS $450 AND UP!
Same Day Shipping
BEST 45HZ Keypad EZ Mortise Lock, 7-Pin Housing; Latch w/Key Function, Curved/Return Lever Style, Keypad, Satin Chrome
Function: Latch w/key override (DV)
Mechanical: Latchbolt operated by lever either side,except when outside lever is locked by internal motor drive mechanism; latchbolt is retracted by key outside. Auxiliary latch deadlocks the latchbolt.
Electronic: Internal motor drive mechanism operated by electronic signal when presenting valid token. Green light indicates valid access. Red light and sounder indicate invalid access attempt.
• Heavy-duty mechanical platform designed and manufactured for the toughest applications.
• The key override feature allows for mechanical access.
• 12 position keypad design with audible and visual feedback.
• Optional 8-cell battery holder for longer life, or standard 4-cell battery holder, each with AA alkaline batteries that are easily changed.
• Local factory-trained technical services are available 24 hours a day to meet any emergency need.
• Replacement parts available.
• Weather-resistant for versatile applications, including doors exposed to inclement weather.
• Remote unlock standard.
• Variable PIN length from 3-6 digits.
• Maximum of 50 users.
• All programming occurs through the keypad.
• Passage Mode privilege – authorized users can unlock device for extended periods of time.
• Deadbolt Override privilege – authorized users can gain access even when a mortise deadbolt is thrown.
• Provides for 1 Administrator PIN and 5 Supervisor PINs to allow easy management of groups of users.
Mechanical 40HZ Specifications
Case – 0.095" cold rolled steel, 5-7/8" H x 7/8" D x 4-1/16" W. Steel is zinc dichromate plated for corrosion protection.
Faceplate – Brass or bronze material, 8" H x 1-1/4" W x 1/16" T. Automatically adjusts to proper bevel during installation
Strike – Brass, bronze, or stainless steel base material, 4-7/8" H x 1-1/4" W x 3/32" T. ANSI A115.1. Universal (non-handed) strike supplied standard with lock.
Backset – 2-3/4"
Certification – UL listed for GYQS electrically controlled single point locks or latches for use on 3 hour A label doors. The listing applies for both U.S. and Canadian applications.
Door thickness – Standard lock configuration designed for doors 1-3/4" thick. Thick door configuration available for doors up to 3" thick (specify thickness when ordering).
Latchbolt – Solid stainless steel, 3/4" throw. Latch is oil-impregnated for anti-friction operation, reversible without opening case.
Deadbolt – Stainless steel, 1" throw.
Auxiliary bolt – Stainless steel, non-handed.
Lever Handle – Brass, bronze, or stainless steel base material. Lever styles 3, 14, and 15 return to a minimum of 1/2" of door surface. Lever 12, 16 and 17 do not return.
Escutcheon – 10-1/2" H x 3-5/16" W x 1" D (1" at the top, sloping down to 3/4" at the bottom)
Primary power – 4 AA batteries (standard). 8 AA batteries for longer life, or 4 cell shrink wrapped battery pack (optional)
* Two phase battery warning system is given via audible and visual responses reducing the potential for complete power loss.
Memory backup – Maintains programming indefinitely
Relative humidity – 10% to 90% non-condensing.
Shock – 2000 Gs RMS (maximum door-slam shock).
Compliance – Compliance to FCC, Canadian, and European EMC requirements; for interference FCC Class A digital apparatus
Bezel size – 2-5/8" W x 3-3/8" H
Material – Bezel–High impact ABS, Keypad–Encapsulated elastomer
ESD Protection – 15KV
Button operating life – 3-5 million cycles
Button operating force – 3.88 ounces
Sealing – Weatherproof lens and gasket provides protection for outdoor use (Usable in most environmental/exterior applications)